About Jeanette Queen MS, NP, FAAFM, ABAAHP
Nurse Practitioner and Founder of EvolveWell
Jeanette Queen, MS, NP, FAAFM, ABAAHP is a Licensed Nurse Practitioner with advanced degrees, training and experience in Functional Medicine and Women’s Health. Jeanette works closely with her patients to provide truly personalized medical care. Jeanette offers in-depth assessments to determine underlying causes of symptoms, functional medicine-based treatment programs (including nutritional intravenous therapy), hormone balancing through prescribed bio-identical hormone restoration (BHRT), and the unique Evolve 360 Weight Loss Program.
Jeanette’s 20+ years’ experience gives her a unique perspective in treating a wide variety of medical conditions. Where traditional methods attempt to treat illnesses, diseases or symptoms, Jeanette believes in treating the whole person. Knowledgeable in both conventional and cutting-edge therapies, she brings together the best of both worlds. By prescribing BHRT and Functional Medicine treatments has enabled her to restore health to countless patients suffering from troublesome and persistent symptoms.
Wellness is the natural state of the body, and Jeanette has learned to help patients restore wellness by balancing hormones via Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy, and by helping patients make healthy nutritional and lifestyle changes. Medical-grade supplements also play an important role in her approach.
- Jeannette’s Qualifications
- 2011 University of South Florida School of Medicine: Masters in Nutritional and Metabolic Medicine MS(MNM)
- Emory University School of Medicine: Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Anti-Aging Health Practitioners (ABAAHP)
- Advanced Fellow in the Fellowship of Anti-Aging, Regenerative and Functional Medicine (FAAFM)
- 1996 Licensure with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA) and the Georgia Board of Nursing as a Nurse Practitioner and certification by the National Certification Corporation.
- 1988 Georgia State University: Bachelor of Science, Major in Nursing
- Awards and Special Affiliations
- Alberta Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Academy Of Anti-Aging Medicine-Diplomat
- Fellowship in Anti-Aging, Functional, and Regenerative Medicine- Advanced Fellow
- Canadian Association of Ortho -Molecular Medicine
- About Nurse Practitioners
- Nurse Practitioners offer many of the same services as family physicians, and align them with the “whole person” philosophy of nursing. Advanced training allows NPs to prescribe medications, diagnose disease and offer treatments and services not available from Registered Nurses.
- Services offered by NPs are eligible as Medical Expenses for Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) tax forms.
- NPs can prescribe a wide range of prescription medications (excluding narcotics and controlled drugs)
- NPs can refer patients to medical specialists
Services Provided by Jeanette Queen in Rocky View County
- Jeanette Queen's Specialties
- Women’s Health
- Anti-Aging Medicine
- Functional Medicine
- Services Offered at EvolveWell
- Bioidentical Hormones
- Testosterone Replacement
- HCG Diet Therapy
- Cosmetic Treatments
- IV Therapy
- Vitamin supplementation
- Weight Loss
- Heart Disease Prevention
- Mineral Supplementation
In addition to using Conventional Medicine, Jeanette Queen provides Anti-Aging, Functional and Regenerative medicine in the Rocky View County Area. This truly integrative, cutting edge service is brought to you in a team-based environment. With the combination of these 21st century evidence based medical fields, Ms. Queen can guide you towards optimal health and vitality at any age. Age really is just a number. Our goal at EvolveWell is to educate and empower our clients and support good health at any life stage. We have a passionate team of anti-aging experts and a strong focus on Preventative Medicine. We approach your health from a new perspective, based on the principles of Anti-Aging, Functional and Regenerative Medicine.
Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Patient Testimonials
“In September of 2011 my husband Jerry and I had the pleasure of meeting Jeanette Queen. It was a time in both our lives that we were of very poor health. Many of the health practitioners that we had been seeing, could not find anything wrong and it became very apparent they just didn’t care. Our quicksand kept pulling us further down. Neither one of us will ever forget that first day we met Jeanette; it changed our lives.
To say the least Jeanette worked hard at shifting through a wide array of health issues and one by one we began to feel better, and we started to feel optimistic. Jeanette not only found some major health issues, she was relentless at putting us back on tract. With all of us working hard and investing in our future, we started to slowly heal!
Being that the body is so complicated and the problems were so deeply rooted, it also took a lot of work on our part. With her invested skill and her adaptability to put it into practice. It did not take long to be extremely impressed with Jeanette’s knowledge. She thinks outside the box and never once put us in the “general category”. We took her advice and we began to feel better which gave us both more HOPE. She has such a personal and compassionate approach, and we realized very early on that we now had support in our healing journey. It “wasn’t all in our heads”.
Her passion and zeal to facilitate our health became addictive in making positive changes in our life. She shared, taught and guided us with compassion and treated us as the unique individuals that we are. She put forth the extra effort and goes the extra mile, and has been such a delight to work with.
Our health has improved by at least 80%, a far cry from where we started, since we have been working with Jeanette. Our overall health has improved, we are more focused, happy, and more energetic. We now feel life flowing thru our bodies again, have a positive outlook on life, and have vitality; we are so blessed to be able to work with Jeanette.
Thank you for your passion and dedication and making us feel so special. Sincerely with love.” – JJL